Sorry, this entry is only available in French.
Or in the absence of the Covid Safe Ticket, possibility of carrying out a rapid antigen test valid for 2 days at the entrance (10 € max to be paid on site without the possibility of making a reservation).
Detailed information soon, but while waiting for the next Codeco (Concertation Committee of Belgian Governments), see already: https://covidsafe.be/en
Skindred is postponed to April 8, 2022
Following yesterday’s CODECO (Concertation Committee of Belgian Governments), it would seem that the smaller festivals taking place between August 13 and the end of September, such as Durbuy Rock, can use the Covid Safe Ticket and therefore take place without distancing and without a mask since composed only of people who have been fully vaccinated or who have shown a PCR test of less than 48 hours or proof of recovery from the disease for less than 6 months. This is good news for us and for you! We will therefore be reselling 2-day tickets at reduced prices very soon… We will keep you posted, see our Facebook page for the latest news… And we will continue to reimburse until August 15th those who refuse the Covid Safe Ticket or who are not happy of the reduced line-up proposed in 2021 (send an email to info (@) durbuyrock.be for a personalized follow-up). Presales for 2022 will begin in late August or early September, once more is known about confirmed headliners. We’re working on it… We’re going to get there!
On this Christmas Eve, you see us sorry to announce another postponement of the Durbuy Rock Festival. Vaccines and rapid tests are unlikely to be far enough advanced next spring, but we hope they will be by the end of the summer. This is why we ask you to wait a few more months and keep your presale until September 17 and 18, 2021, or at worst until April 8 and 9, 2022. We will do everything possible to welcome you in the best possible conditions. conditions, perhaps with 2 “openair” scenes since the virus does not spread much outside. The 2020 presale is valid in 2021 or 2022. You can choose to use it in 2022, even if the festival takes place without you in 2021. We prefer not to reimburse as these are significant administrative costs if several hundred people are there. ask, but we leave the choice to you, until the beginning of next April. So you can wait before you decide. Respect for fans is a priority for us!
For now, a lot of the bands originally planned have agreed to come back in September 2021, roughly 2/3, thanks to them. Some new great names are added … See the current poster with the bands in red on Friday and those in white on Saturday. There is still one or the other uncertainty. We are working hard to lift them asap and to (re) confirm another 2 or 3 more bands. We’ll keep you posted ! Jinjer, Naglfar and Primordial have already confirmed their coming in April 2022, possibly Amenra, Myrath and Lacuna Coil. There will be other headliners in addition in 2022 if 2021 can take place …
We hope you will continue to support us by keeping or purchasing DRF presale or merchandising. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your loyalty. See you soon ! We believe in. Info: info (@) durbuyrock.be.
We thought we would wait until early July to decide on a possible postponement, but the municipal authorities decided otherwise. The September DRF is prohibited as a precaution. We therefore give you an appointment on April 9 and 10, 2021, with most of the planned bands already (re) confirmed. The presales remain valid for 2021 and we hope that you will keep them for a few more months because the refunds cost us the price of the commission. If you absolutely want to be reimbursed, you can send your request with copy of your identity card, your IBAN and copy of your ticket to info (@) durbuyrock.be. We accept refunds until the date scheduled for the postponement, September 12th. Sorry for these complications. Thank you for your support and see you next year!