DRF postponed again…

On this Christmas Eve, you see us sorry to announce another postponement of the Durbuy Rock Festival. Vaccines and rapid tests are unlikely to be far enough advanced next spring, but we hope they will be by the end of the summer. This is why we ask you to wait a few more months and keep your presale until September 17 and 18, 2021, or at worst until April 8 and 9, 2022. We will do everything possible to welcome you in the best possible conditions. conditions, perhaps with 2 “openair” scenes since the virus does not spread much outside. The 2020 presale is valid in 2021 or 2022. You can choose to use it in 2022, even if the festival takes place without you in 2021. We prefer not to reimburse as these are significant administrative costs if several hundred people are there. ask, but we leave the choice to you, until the beginning of next April. So you can wait before you decide. Respect for fans is a priority for us!

For now, a lot of the bands originally planned have agreed to come back in September 2021, roughly 2/3, thanks to them. Some new great names are added … See the current poster with the bands in red on Friday and those in white on Saturday. There is still one or the other uncertainty. We are working hard to lift them asap and to (re) confirm another 2 or 3 more bands. We’ll keep you posted ! Jinjer, Naglfar and Primordial have already confirmed their coming in April 2022, possibly Amenra, Myrath and Lacuna Coil. There will be other headliners in addition in 2022 if 2021 can take place …

We hope you will continue to support us by keeping or purchasing DRF presale or merchandising. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your loyalty. See you soon ! We believe in. Info: info (@) durbuyrock.be.

DRF postponed to April 9 + 10, 2021

We thought we would wait until early July to decide on a possible postponement, but the municipal authorities decided otherwise. The September DRF is prohibited as a precaution. We therefore give you an appointment on April 9 and 10, 2021, with most of the planned bands already (re) confirmed. The presales remain valid for 2021 and we hope that you will keep them for a few more months because the refunds cost us the price of the commission. If you absolutely want to be reimbursed, you can send your request with copy of your identity card, your IBAN and copy of your ticket to info (@) durbuyrock.be. We accept refunds until the date scheduled for the postponement, September 12th. Sorry for these complications. Thank you for your support and see you next year!

Postponed to September 11 and 12 !!!

These last hours have been intense, but we have reached a fairly unanimous agreement in consultation with the authorities, bands and partners. Given the uncertain situation in a month, the least bad solution is to postpone the festival as it is. And the dates which arranged a maximum of bands are September 11 and 12, 2020. A large majority of bands, including almost all the headliners, have already given their agreement (18/24) and will be present on the new dates. Some must decline and will be present next year.
Thank you to the agents and managers for their great flexibility in these difficult times!
For spectators who cannot be present on September 11 and 12, full presale reimbursement is possible until April 4. For the others, nothing changes, the presales remain valid for the new dates.
The new program will be announced in the coming days, don’t panic!
Here is the reimbursement procedure: for presales purchased online via Weezevent, you will be reimbursed directly by DRF asbl. You must send an email to info (@) durbuyrock.be with an attachment copy of the ticket (s) + copy or photo of the identity card of the person whose name is indicated on the presale. Do not forget to indicate your IBAN for reimbursement.
For presales purchased in Night & Day bookstores, Park Music and the FNAC network, reimbursement where you bought them.
In order to avoid reimbursement costs to the organization, we ask you to first try to resell your presale to those around you (not by internet, there are a lot of scams!).

Thanks again for your understanding and support! We will get there !


Yesterday morning, we were still optimistic, we thought we could organize the festival without problem because spring would kill this damn virus. But today, everyone is getting carried away and it becomes difficult to maintain the 24th DRF on the scheduled dates, just two weeks after the current lock down in Belgium and elsewhere.

We will therefore soon receive the order to cancel the festival or in any case to postpone it to a later date, probably in September.

We will keep you posted as soon as the decision is made in consultation with the authorities and bands.

Thank you for your understanding and support !


Due to the Coronavirus crisis and the possible disruptions to come, the DRF has decided to stop all presales now.
The festival is not canceled and the presales already sold remain valid. No planned group has yet canceled its presence. We hope to resume pre-sales as soon as the situation has stabilized. The arrival of spring should make it possible to see more clearly and we will do everything in our power to keep the scheduled program, on the scheduled dates, and respect the decisions of the authorities.
Thank you for your understanding and support !